Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

First Post

Started by Raegen [2628566] on in General Non-related.

3 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Raegen [2628566]
Living in this city is hard, but I must not lose!
I will not let the game beat me, I will find my own way to die!
TornFalcon [2042205]
You're gonna find MANY ways to die.
But its okay, eventually the hosp here always brings you back
and you get to go search for another way to end up back there.
:D

Good luck, and keep your attitude because you'll see real soon
how the "city" will beat you down. :D