For reference the following is the last sentence of the description for “Sand”:
“Sand causes your opponent to become temporarily blinded, although this effect wears off gradually over time.”
The effect of sand reads as:
As far I know, there isn’t a gradual reduction of the blind effect of sand and it is constant for its duration. The effect is correct but the definition is incorrect. I believe the word “gradually” should be removed from the item description to read “this effect wears off over time”.
“Sand causes your opponent to become temporarily blinded, although this effect wears off gradually over time.”
The effect of sand reads as:
Effect: Opponent becomes Blinded, decreasing Speed to 1/5th for 15-20 seconds.
As far I know, there isn’t a gradual reduction of the blind effect of sand and it is constant for its duration. The effect is correct but the definition is incorrect. I believe the word “gradually” should be removed from the item description to read “this effect wears off over time”.