hey if I have something last year like a gold key in crismas town, for this year I will lost it or not!
crismas
Started by Lemingfish [2448112] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
You keep it.
You keep it.
THX because I had a gold key and I hasn't use it :)