Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail break lag

Started by revstevew [2175299] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

revstevew [2175299] ×2 sparrowblaz [2627207] ×2 Mayor [158993] ×1

revstevew [2175299]
I've just busted a guy from jail and got a successful log entry - 23:30:47 - 10/12/2020 You used 5 nerve successfully busting sparrowblaz out of jail

However when I looked at his profile he was still showing that he was in jail, and it took about 90 seconds for him to be out of jail, wheras previously it has always been instant.

We managed to have this conversation before he was out of jail

revstevew: Hi, did I actually manage to break you out of jail? I got a log saying I succeeded, but you are still in there
sparrowblaz: no
revstevew: 23:30:47 - 10/12/2020 You used 5 nerve successfully busting sparrowblaz out of jail
sparrowblaz: yes
sparrowblaz: I have lag
revstevew: weird, that took a while
revstevew: massive lag, oh well you are out now
sparrowblaz: you did successfully break me out of jail thanks man
revstevew: No worries
sparrowblaz: cool

Mentions: revstevew [2175299] · sparrowblaz [2627207]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
He was probably spam clicking and didn't realize, he was jailed 2 seconds after you busted him:
10-12-2020 23:31:54Mayor successfully busted sparrowblaz out of jail
10-12-2020 23:30:49sparrowblaz used 15 nerve and failed kidnapping a kid going to jail for 7h 03m
10-12-2020 23:30:49sparrowblaz was sent to jail for 7h 03m : Attempted Kidnapping.
10-12-2020 23:30:47revstevew successfully busted sparrowblaz out of jail
10-12-2020 23:30:40sparrowblaz used 15 nerve and failed kidnapping a kid going to jail for 6h 43m

Mentions: Mayor [158993] · revstevew [2175299] · sparrowblaz [2627207]