Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Inventory count

Started by revstevew [2175299] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
30
Authority score
27 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
revstevew [2175299]
With the new rules on the number of items we can hold in our inventory, would it be possible to get an inventory count at the top of the Items page, so those of us who don't have millions of items can get some warning if we are getting close to the limit.

Basically, I'm too lazy to count everything in my inventory (and I bet most players are) can Ched do it for me please
Ar53_Hol [2430424]
Please ched make it so, I really can't be arsed to count it out once a week this is supposed to be a game and doing that feels more like a chore
python [1009878]
I mean unless you are stock piling items you are unlikely to have remotely close to 100k items most have less than 500 at a time
Patient [2131539]
Yea, I was going to make this suggestion if someone didn't already.

If there is going to be a limit, there should be a way for players to see that limit without having to add up all of their items themselves.