Who wanna join duke attack. Time is still undetermined.
Duke
Started by wfinsdyifcu [2470647] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Yes, definitely
id be interested.
interested also
standing by
I would like to join.
i would
I have a mission and would like to finish it.
me 2
Interested
I just got this mission.... I'm in!
Let's say tomorrow (or today) 23/13/20 at 16:00 TCT. Does that work for people?
I also have that mission, I'm in
i am in
Why don’t you just wait til he’s close to loot lvl 4 then join the 50+ people and you’ll actually be able to get the mission completed?
Where you can find information about the raid?
In