Hi,
I hope this is the right section for this question. If not please move.
I am the director of a company and overnight the effectiveness of one of my employees dropped to zero.
The employee effectiveness stats are:
Working stats: +110
Settled in: +10
Director education: +12
Inactivity: -132
The employee in question is active every day and is generally drug-free. They have been with me almost forty days and have had no inactivity stats before this. Their current status is okay and the account is not marked for deletion or anything crazy like that.
So my question is what happened? What caused these stats to suddenly drop?
Thanks
I hope this is the right section for this question. If not please move.
I am the director of a company and overnight the effectiveness of one of my employees dropped to zero.
The employee effectiveness stats are:
Working stats: +110
Settled in: +10
Director education: +12
Inactivity: -132
The employee in question is active every day and is generally drug-free. They have been with me almost forty days and have had no inactivity stats before this. Their current status is okay and the account is not marked for deletion or anything crazy like that.
So my question is what happened? What caused these stats to suddenly drop?
Thanks