Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Rare Cover-Ups

Started by Omneon [2457478] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
14 / 100
Engagement score
20 / 100
Omneon [2457478]
I have a pair of extremely rare cover ups. I purchased them on the extremely rare auction for around 40 million. At the time the value was 70 million. I would like to see 100 million. Anyone interested? Suggest a price if you are not interested in the price I suggested. Thanks.