Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee Loadout

Started by Dradonus [2165700] on in Company Discussion.

0 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Dradonus [2165700]
I figure it is different for each company, but what is the employee loadout in each job? I was in an AN store that never hired a Secretary/receptionist, and others that have one. In my current company, my gym has three cleaners and three receptionists, and while we are bigger than an AN, it seemed odd.

I am mainly curious about a sweatshop though because I am thinking about purchasing one after this Christmas. So a guide on how to run these different shops would be cool.