Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town Items

Started by Shoop [1326199] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 133 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Shoop [1326199]
I looked around Christmas town and played a few mini games. I saw the warning saying we won’t receive any of the items.
However now that the warning has gone, I am unable to play the mini games again. Will they be resetting at all or have I made a bad decision by playing them earlier?