Grammatical error fortune teller CT
Started by bl0ndie [179706] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
It could be you were talking to yourself
then it would be you tell yourself
Dont try to be funny unless you're right :P
Dont try to be funny unless you're right :P
I’m not trying to be funny.
“The fortune teller tells you...”
so they continue that wording “You tell you...”, it’s possible, along the lines of “you do you”. Lighten up.
“The fortune teller tells you...”
so they continue that wording “You tell you...”, it’s possible, along the lines of “you do you”. Lighten up.
It's the map owner that made the mistake, not TORN. Go take it up with them.
This is on a custom map, you will have to take it up with the Map owner to get typos corrected. The map you are playing on is owned by Kata.
Thanks..!!
Thanks..!!
It should obviously be "You tell them", I'll try to fix it if I remember when I'm at a computer next.
I don't spend a lot of time on Torn things anymore - the map is from last year.
I don't spend a lot of time on Torn things anymore - the map is from last year.
cheers Kata