SOLD
SOLD
Started by Shannara [2186994] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Still available
iTs PrIcEd To SeLl AsAp
The f**k it is.
The f**k it is.
Steeeeeep
‘Priced to sell.’
I dunno much about faction buying and selling but I have to ask...
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
I dunno much about faction buying and selling but I have to ask...
[image: encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com]
Never underestimate the stupidity of faction buyers.
Yeah offering 90b for a 4.8m respect faction is a start xD
DMT > RMT
SFS