Hey. I am new to scripts and wanted to get the chrismas event one. Any guidance on how to install? Thanks
How to install a script?
Started by Agility_X [2532861] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
For PC,
If you are using:
Google Chrome for Torn you need Tampermonkey Extension
Firefox you need Greasemonkey Extension
For Mobile
Install Kiwi Browser, then install Tampermonkey Extension
*there are other alternatives for mobile I just don't know which it is
then get a link of the script its either a greasyfork or github link
If you are using:
Google Chrome for Torn you need Tampermonkey Extension
Firefox you need Greasemonkey Extension
For Mobile
Install Kiwi Browser, then install Tampermonkey Extension
*there are other alternatives for mobile I just don't know which it is
then get a link of the script its either a greasyfork or github link
Another alternative for the Android platform is IceCatMobile. It's a pure FOSS version of Firefox Extended Support Release (e.g. you can install desktop extensions in in beyond just the 10 or so the current version of Firefox Mobile allows). You can find IceCatMobile on F-Droid.
Tamper Monkey exists for Firefox as well (I personally user TM over GreaseMonkey)
Tamper Monkey exists for Firefox as well (I personally user TM over GreaseMonkey)