Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue with Chat Boxes

Started by Clegere71 [2553753] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Clegere71 [2553753]
I am having an issue with chat boxes on my PC, both on Edge and on Google Chrome. In both browsers, the boxes are frozen and will not update. My PC is running Windows 10. I've cleared the caches for both browsers as well.

Chrome screencap - https://imgur.com/a/3vzSMTz
Edge screencap - https://imgur.com/a/1BnNYjc

Any suggestions?
Clegere71 [2553753]
Not that I can think of, certainly no VPN. No scripts or extensions related to TORN, besides Tornstats either, as far as I can tell
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester
I logged into your account - chat works fine. And if it works elsewhere for you it's definitely an issue on your side.

To find out what causes this I'll suggest you first, try chrome incognito mode, then install and try Firefox.
If that didn't work try to disable firewall and or antivirus temporary, and then switching networks on the device if possible (like an access point from a mobile phone to the device)