Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Old Thread

Started by xXYSoSeriousXx [2283812] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
xXYSoSeriousXx [2283812]
So I used to be a trader and my thread http://tiny.cc/2r97fz says it is over 11 months without a discussion. I was wandering if there is a way to get it back up and noticeable again? Or do I just need to get a good amount of people to post on it to get it active again?
Kelsie [340367]
I believe most old threads will tell you that because it’s been so long, you can’t bump the post (bring it back to top). So your best bet is to start a new one, and perhaps link your original thread in your new post.