Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Special ammo bug

Started by Jas [522441] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100

Most-liked replies

Jas [522441]
Special ammo can be changed mid fight, not sure if this classifies as a bug but since other things such as temps/weapons/armor cannot be changed I thought it may be.

Attack log where I was able to put on incendiary rounds mid fight:

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=1e3ee3c74781111b449887da971f4848
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I have mentioned this to Ched in the past. Perhaps we can check again if this is an issue and needs to be addressed. Thanks!