Still waiting for payment for 2 different runs. Both times I mailed him without reply. SHIT communication + No payment = CRAPPY guy to work with. DON'T believe lies about quick payment, I'm STILL waiting for mine & he was on all day yesterday!!
Will update IF anything changes.
Update: Full payment received, every loss paid. Ty Oran.
does take me some time to filter events and activity log cash sends to ensure i pay properly and i remove you from the other sheet so you don't get paid twice, there's also a loss agency that works on post attack payment. so rest assured IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT I MISS iMjeaNus [2525435] WILL BE PAID AND YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT.
i do see the messages and i'm not ignoring them, its just i can't filter the logs till i'm free.
If you're new, find a guide to selling losses here. Level doesn't matter, except as a way that some players use to weed out new players who will ask too many questions. Players can send you payment while you're in the hospital just fine.