I was wondering what is the spawn rate for keys. I don't seem to have much luck in finding them even on key spawn locations.
Key spawning
Started by Jobo567 [2427210] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 6 likes ·
Haven't found a single key this year... the spawn rate sucks massively. - Kelsie [340367]
· 6 likes ·
I don’t have an actual number, but the spawn rate isn’t the greatest. I will say I did find several keys last year and opened a bunch of chests of various colors. I found that as the more we got …
I don’t have an actual number, but the spawn rate isn’t the greatest. I will say I did find several keys last year and opened a bunch of chests of various colors. I found that as the more we got into CT day wise, I was finding more keys.
I feel they need to increase the spawn rate for keys, cuz it simply doesn’t match up with how many chests there is.
Keep looking! You will stumble onto the keys, for sure!
I feel they need to increase the spawn rate for keys, cuz it simply doesn’t match up with how many chests there is.
Keep looking! You will stumble onto the keys, for sure!
Where is the key spawn location?
It can spawn anywhere randomly, rumour says the more ornaments you have the better chance of you finding one.
Haven't found a single key this year... the spawn rate sucks massively.
Second that
haven’t found any even with a good amount of ornaments
haven’t found any even with a good amount of ornaments
I find at least 5 so far. N bunch of chest with numbers thingy. I don't do loot track tho. I love exploring maps n walk sloooooowly
I havent found hardly any keys at all either, especially compared to time investment. Best of luck to you all.
I found one key at least.
now don't ask me for my loot because there are like no gold chest spawns, only thing I found was 5 silver chest spawns, and a f**kton of bronzes
now don't ask me for my loot because there are like no gold chest spawns, only thing I found was 5 silver chest spawns, and a f**kton of bronzes
0 keys thus far, for me. But have found 3 combination chests, so not very bitter about it. I have a total of 11 ornaments right now.
im at 1 with a 29% spawn increase also very active just bad luck last year got a bunch
How do you get a spawn increase?
When playing mini games you’ll sometimes win ornaments. They each have a percentage of loot increase. You can see which ones you have in the boxes under ct maps the same place where it shows your Christmas tickets you win during mini games.
Im sure they help but i don’t notice a huge difference.
Im sure they help but i don’t notice a huge difference.
Been playing for about 12 hours straight with a 26% spawn increase from ornaments and only 1 silver key to be found. Hope the Torn team looks into adjusting based on feedback!
You think your awareness play a part in finding keys ?
Found a silver key the other day. Found a silver chest a few hours later. This morning I was getting mediocre mysterious gifts but stumbled onto 2 more silver keys. I have a gold key from last year but sadly no gold chests.
My in-depth research over the last few days so far indicates that keys don't actually exist in CT. At this point, the likelihood of keys being a hoax is higher.
only have 2 silver keys
There's a few player made maps that spawn exclusively chests and I had luck with the one named GOLD CHE(AK47)ST - found a Gold Chest there within a few minutes :) hope that helps!
Thanks guys for you tips I finally found a key it feels like once you get over 30% it spawns a little bit more
At least from what I think
At least from what I think