Just had an idea pop into my head (for another game, obv.)
My current title (I realise that they are split into two) is:
"Above Average Trader."
I was just wondering, what FOUR WORDS (total, but you can use less.)
Would you have, if you could, to describe/just for fun/big yourself up...
Off the top of my head, "Extremely unstoppable underwear thief" (just an example!!!)
Like to enter, High value prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (accordingly.) items for the rest!
BTW "Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder" has been taken for Years.
Enjoy.
My current title (I realise that they are split into two) is:
"Above Average Trader."
I was just wondering, what FOUR WORDS (total, but you can use less.)
Would you have, if you could, to describe/just for fun/big yourself up...
Off the top of my head, "Extremely unstoppable underwear thief" (just an example!!!)
Like to enter, High value prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd (accordingly.) items for the rest!
BTW "Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder" has been taken for Years.
Enjoy.