Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Christmas Town Bug?

Started by Taunt [2425885] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 247 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Hi, There is currently a bug where loot spawns outside of the playable area.

Really sorry about that but its out of my control!

If anyone spots a chest or key which is in the black area please let me know and i'll allow you out to collect it and return back to the map.
I cannot do this for every present that appears though as it would take too much time!.

Glad everyone is enjoying the tower for a second year ;)!

Smokey
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Loot which isn't picked up will refresh after some time.

You won't lose out on anything, it will just reappear in another location.

Hope that helps!

Merry Christmas
BlueChedow [2511408]
Hey Smokey123,

I have 3 présents stuck at the same place since far more than 3 hours. The 1st spawned about 24h ago, I went back a few hours later to check if it were still there (and spend 2 hours trying to find a way to access this place).
Result: two more prenents spawned there and now I'm sitting on 3 spawned items that doesn't seem to respawn and block my loots since a day now.

Is there any option u open the wall for me and I'll never get back there again lol? :)

It would be so great!

Greatings