Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Shenanigans

Started by Charra [2230731] on in General Discussion.

13 replies · 470 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
74
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Charra [2230731]
Happy Holidays or Bah Humbug! (whatever you do or don't celebrate) Just curious how many out there get a little mischievous while out and about in CT.. this is my favorite thing to do and yes, they too shall pass.

[image: i.gyazo.com]
Aezur [1950769]
Haha, yeah, Ive been shouting random shit at strangers too. I was trying to start a moshpit with the pogo emote-thingy earlier.
Sikotiq [2120293]
Small world. Earlier today I was in the jail in Christmas Town, and whenever someone came around, I would say, "Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

Good times were had by all.
KXK [2200016] Wiki Contributor
I just pick a porch to hang out by and tell kids to get off my lawn.

One guy shit on my lawn, the disrespect.
Lance0 [2298087]
Who cares about velocity, or even acceleration, jerk.



(This joke makes ZERO sense if you don't understand it properly and assume jerk as an insult. You'll understand if you think of it in physics.)
Sepulchrave [2092631]
I've been reminding fellow travellers that Soylent Green is People.

Then I remembered the season and changed it to Soylent Night is People.

Too obscure?