Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Parcel unavailable

Started by Levoyou [2579220] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Levoyou [2579220]
Hi everyone,

I received a parcel from my spouse, marked as unavailable since the beginning. I cant' access wjat's inside and I don't see the content either. Any ideas what is going on?

Thx for your help
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!