A player mentioned that he saw his old name in the CT map.
I added {player} to a parameter message and he saw his old name.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
· #2
When was the name changed? Has the player cleared his cache and cookies before checking?
Over 7 months ago. Yes and yes. Still seeing my old name displayed instead of my current one.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
· #4
Passing along to Ivan. Thanks!
Same issue here, can't remember when I was last "RogueHomer" lol.
Same here. I changed my name many months ago.
Same bug for me. Changed my name quite a while ago.
It say's GodofBacon for me...i havent had that name in over 2 year i think
I experienced the same bug showing my old name in Heasley map, on the path to the Games area
I've also seen my old name pop up. It showed up as Lady-Mavicah.
Same here, changed my name a looooong time ago
Lol, same here. My old name is used. Changed it a few months ago.
Same, it shows the name I signed up with, I changed name like two years ago xD
adding my 2 cents
I have been Godzilla for a couple of weeks
Edit: Cache has been cleared multiple times on separate PC's since. Only use Chrome as browser.
Same issue for me
same
Hello
The issue is fixed
Changes will be applied after the release next week
Thanks