Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items missing from CT/LOG

Started by Euthanasia_Guru [2276332] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Euthanasia_Guru [2276332]
I just finished up my last 4 games for the day and when I went to sell some of the items I noticed they were missing from my inventory as well as not even showing up on my log yet when I tried to play them again it said I have won the awards for that day already.
Santa Claws
Snowball Shooter
Wreath
Gingerbread
I played the rest of the games earlier with no issue. I had been hospitalized inbetween the game sessions. It appears the map I played the games on is no longer in the CT list currently. (Emma's loot map or something to that tune.)
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
The map owner has the ability to take the map offline (basically close the map) to make changes. The map becomes available again once they re-publish it. If you weren't able to see the map on the list, it would mean it was taken down by the owner and you were using the map using a direct link when you played the games.

The game rewards are only credited to you if you are playing on a published map. When on an unpublished map, you will see a message in the header saying that the gifts from this map won't be credited to you.

Thanks..!!
Euthanasia_Guru [2276332]
It was on the list at the time that I played the games it was just after I noticed the items were missing is when I noticed it was off the list.

Will it being off the list trigger my daily cooldown on the items I can win? Because it wouldn't let me play them again even though I didn't get anything for them.

Thanks for your time and help.