It started when I went to the dump. It's hard to explain so here are some images:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Random things turn red
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ More red, also happens in hospital
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Black line above my nerve bar, goes along with the timer
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Unequip buttons are now squares
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Company stars are now squares
There are more glitches in other places, but these are the first that I found. They don't really affect the gameplay in any way, it's just a little annoying.
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Random things turn red
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ More red, also happens in hospital
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Black line above my nerve bar, goes along with the timer
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Unequip buttons are now squares
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
^ Company stars are now squares
There are more glitches in other places, but these are the first that I found. They don't really affect the gameplay in any way, it's just a little annoying.