This'll sound retarded bu' I'ma convinced that bogie the chief admin is some liar, he put a teenager and friends' in danger by hacking them and framing the teen for a threat to himself but then 'gain teens 'r' dumb I mean dey all high as f**k on sex,drugs 'n' parties.Then 'gain wut do I now? I'm high and drunk as f**k righ' now.Like everthing truth dies when rulers care more for demselves den there trusters. Dem lil' folk who puts 'em leaders there
bug infestation
Started by Degradation [2636253] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 54
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- ISHAAN [2112856]
· 14 likes ·
If you had a bit more patience, you could've said this in your fed report too. - Beerstein [1322136]
· 12 likes ·
That's hardly legible, but from what little I did gather you threatened suicide (or a death threat?) and the police did a welfare check via Torn admins? That's pretty normal. As someone that's in the gaming industry, I'd report you … - JackKelly [2271177]
· 8 likes ·
You're absolutely right. That sounded retarded.
If you had a bit more patience, you could've said this in your fed report too.
Bro, easy on the drugs
You're absolutely right. That sounded retarded.
That's hardly legible, but from what little I did gather you threatened suicide (or a death threat?) and the police did a welfare check via Torn admins?
That's pretty normal. As someone that's in the gaming industry, I'd report you and your details to the authorities as well. Every company I've worked for has had a policy that's either aggressive or super aggressive when it comes to suicide and death threats and contacting authorities.
Suicide and death threats are not a joke. Also, it's not exactly hacking, any online game you play almost certainly has enough information on you to give authorities enough information to locate you in RL unless you're super aggressive about protecting your information, and even people that do that usually slip. Even counting paranoid people, I can only count one instance where someone covered their tracks well enough to not have a very high degree of confidence regarding their location.
I worked with one company that uses AR (Augmented Reality) it very blatantly tracks in-person location to access AR stuff based on location. Someone made a terrorist threat one morning, made it all the way to the corner store for a cup of coffee or some crap before he was swarmed by police.
TL;DR Don't be a dumbass online, this isn't 1995 and almost all companies have pretty solid policies on handling such dumbassery.
That's pretty normal. As someone that's in the gaming industry, I'd report you and your details to the authorities as well. Every company I've worked for has had a policy that's either aggressive or super aggressive when it comes to suicide and death threats and contacting authorities.
Suicide and death threats are not a joke. Also, it's not exactly hacking, any online game you play almost certainly has enough information on you to give authorities enough information to locate you in RL unless you're super aggressive about protecting your information, and even people that do that usually slip. Even counting paranoid people, I can only count one instance where someone covered their tracks well enough to not have a very high degree of confidence regarding their location.
I worked with one company that uses AR (Augmented Reality) it very blatantly tracks in-person location to access AR stuff based on location. Someone made a terrorist threat one morning, made it all the way to the corner store for a cup of coffee or some crap before he was swarmed by police.
TL;DR Don't be a dumbass online, this isn't 1995 and almost all companies have pretty solid policies on handling such dumbassery.
Bad boy bogie done the right thing .
Report was added.
Hacker!!!
No one gives a f**k, like do you honestly think any of us on here care one jot about your issues? stop making retarded threads about shit no one cares about and also, you should think yourself lucky that Bogie actually took time to do what ever he did because honestly if is was me I'd just let you bleed out in a gutter knowing full well that it would only improve the gene pool if you were f**king removed from it...by the way, drugs are bad mkay... you stupid, immature, selfish f**king **** of a f**kwit so how about you go drool all over your phone as you text your ex telling her how much you love her and if she doesn't get back with you you'll kill yourself and then drunkenly tell your da how much of a prick he is even though he has to live the last 18+ years with the embarrassment of spawning a son like you and then you will hit the trifecta of "Retarded things you shouldn't do when you get pissed on Christmas"
Are you the guy who was in NS who got fedded, or the one with 5 accounts but is a legit player and loves a wall of text?
Ck is not stupid unlike the OP. CK can write just fine
Mr_Kuku multi?
Ok... Wtf.... So I read "I'm high as f**k, put some kids' life at risk and need someone else to blame"... Am I right?
Do you have anger issues?
Na I just don't give a f**k if he drops off the planet, if anything it would just make the world a better place
As a website admin... There are certain responsibilities that come with that title... Lesson learned ladies and gentlemen... Dont do CRACK
I'm just going to go ahead and grave this as there is no discussion...
If you mean me go for it love, I have a history of not giving a shit about bounties and also if you want to "bounty the hell" out of me how come you are not the one doing it yourself but trying to get others to do it for you? you sound like a poor bitch with delusions of grandeur, hell I could break your bank with how many times I would bounce out of your bounties and I swear I wouldn't miss committing one crime or miss any energy at the gym so have at it love, it would entertain me to make you broke on here in a week