I keep receiving 502 errors when i try to navigate pages. Sometimes it will not even allow me to login. trying to add screen shots but all they are is a white screen with "database error-please contact staff or file a bug report".
edit: Tried to train in the gym with 400 energy and it took the energy but didn’t train the stat.
I am getting something similar ... particularly access my “home” page and casino
Database error - please contact staff or file a bug report
CloudJumper[1636201]Staff · #3
The energy wasn't lost for the gym trains. The gym gains were credited to you, they were just not logged under your Activity Logs. For double checking, you can check your log entry prior to training and compare it with current stats, you will notice that your stats are higher than the logs.
If you need a detailed log report showing your Gym gains weren't lost, send me a message and I will send you the log files.