Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Money

Started by ladymeba [2499340] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

ladymeba [2499340]
Due to the outage (and unscheduled maintenance) I am missing $33 million - >

I removed 33m from my Vault and placed it into a ghost trade just as the database error happened.
Now that we are back the money is missing from my vault, not in my wallet and not in the ghost trade.

Checking the log confirms that I took those actions - >

2hYou added $33,000,058 to a trade with (editedforprivacy) increasing the total to $33,000,058


2hYou withdrew $33,000,000 from your Private Island's vault reducing...




I'm not comfortable sharing screenshots of my finances in a public forum - but happy to send screenshots privately if needed.

I really need that money :/