Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CT Chests appear on screen, but then hide

Started by koziolkuj [2514502] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
39 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
koziolkuj [2514502]
Hello,

I found today a small bug on CT. It was on CataMap2: Max Loot. I use script for show chests, but they appears without scripts too.

When I move on specific field - I see on map few chests. Screen: https://i.imgur.com/tVITpWJ.png
When I move 1 field on left/right - chests dissapear: https://i.imgur.com/1XSn2Hm.png

It looks like I see chests which are the layer below or something?