Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by Dracarys [2616230] on in Bugs & Issues.

20 replies · 263 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

dark95 [2321537]
I had a winning streak of 8 times in a row! Ive had people tell me they had 12 wins in a row!

Test it at least 20 times to come to a conclusion like that :)
oraN [1778676]
The system can have wild variances sometimes, I wouldn't conclude anything till it's replicated atleast 100 times.
Nicotine [2440291]
The mere fact that you used 'Maybe the game thinks we already took the bullet' tells me you have absolutely no clue how does programming work, no offense though (I'm not a programmer either, but I like to meddle with coding here and there). I'm pretty sure that being in the hospital has absolutely no effect on your chance of winning.
Ruthless [2489935]
Don't give us the bs about RR being random, Its not. Dont ask for an logical explanation. I just know its not random
Xorn [2618662]
Hospitalizing right before games does not affect the outcome of the game. Its all RNG.

I've played hundreds of RR games in which I have hospital myself in some before the game took place and I still lose the game.

Edit: If given by your logic that hospitalizing yourself before game took place could be a guaranteed win, how does a winner is decided when both the host and guest hospital themselves before the game took place? Does that mean they both will win the game?