9 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Most-liked replies
DrVoid[2608187] · 1 likes · I started jackets at 20 NNB and switched to thorough robberies at around 25.... I do only thorough robberies till now. I am 30 NNB since 20 days. studying towards arsons. Never got arrested with either jackets or TRs. You …
I just did 3 thorough robbery, each one landed me in jail. I'm at 20 NNB with balaclava and 4 points in merit crime chance. I got to 20 NNB not too long ago, but I continued stealing jackets until I hit 1000 thefts for the merits. Today when I tried thorough robbery I got jailed. I thought I was just unlucky as you usually got sent to the hospital when you fail but 2 more times I got sent to jail and I thought, something was up. Was there any changed to crimes recently?
Um, I just got done working that crime from 20 nnb to 25, as long as we are talking about the second option under Armed Robbery (since several of the options mention thorough). I didn't get any red results, even when I was getting started. But I did work jackets for a while before I switched. So I believe you when you say you were jailed, I'm just was surprised.
If it makes you feel better I'm affected the most.
DrVoid[2608187] · #8
I started jackets at 20 NNB and switched to thorough robberies at around 25.... I do only thorough robberies till now. I am 30 NNB since 20 days. studying towards arsons.
Never got arrested with either jackets or TRs.
You must continue jackets till at least you get to 25 NNB, i think.
At 25 nerve bar you can probably do arsons , definently at 30 you can do them .Just stick with warehouse and expect to get a trip to hospital from them every so often ,and get like 8 hours of hosp time .