I thought it would be interesting if when you travelled you automatically un-equip everything (or just metal items) so everyone abroad is unarmed and unarmoured.
Or you have to pass through security and they take some weapons and armours but let you keep the less weapon and armour-like items such as clothes and some melee weapons.
Maybe you can equip armour and weapons you buy while abroad? This would add a level of strategy to fights abroad.
I know it would mess with missions and not sure how you could make private airstrips make sense, so it’s probably impossible, but it’s just a thought lol.
Or could even be an event?
Or you have to pass through security and they take some weapons and armours but let you keep the less weapon and armour-like items such as clothes and some melee weapons.
Maybe you can equip armour and weapons you buy while abroad? This would add a level of strategy to fights abroad.
I know it would mess with missions and not sure how you could make private airstrips make sense, so it’s probably impossible, but it’s just a thought lol.
Or could even be an event?