Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Activity log order

Started by Mephiles [2087524] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 78 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Mephiles [2087524]
I just purchased a membership to a new gym and the logs display in the order of 1. You switched your active gym to George's and then 2. You purchased a gym membership to George's for $100,000,000. Logically, I would have had to buy the membership first and then switch to that gym :P.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/6408391f4f391df2973c1f18abbec913

Wasn't sure if this is worth reporting but as Activity Log's magic is in the details then I'll let you decide if it's worth changing :P.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You purchase and activate it at the same time, these are same second events I don't know if re-ordering would be possible. We can ask Joe. Thanks!
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'm not sure why the 'Membership Purchase' log would be added before the 'Gym Selection' log. I'll need to ask Ivan, and if he has any trouble he can let me know. Thanks.