Not sure if this has been asked about previously, but I was curious if the forum search function has the ability to search for a phrase (search string),
IE: entering "forum search" in the search field and getting results that only contain the phrase "forum search" and excluding results that just have the words forum OR search in them.
I've tried entering phrases enclosed in single and double quotes, yet neither seems to the trick. Not sure if there is some other way I should delineate a phrase or if this functionality just isn't available.
Thanks.
IE: entering "forum search" in the search field and getting results that only contain the phrase "forum search" and excluding results that just have the words forum OR search in them.
I've tried entering phrases enclosed in single and double quotes, yet neither seems to the trick. Not sure if there is some other way I should delineate a phrase or if this functionality just isn't available.
Thanks.