Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

the Bob Show! 2021 (GAME OVER)

Started by BackAlleyBob [1902179] on in Fun & Games.

56 replies · 308 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

BackAlleyBob [1902179] ×2 floormat69 [2632026] ×2 Chronology [290441] ×1 Alarka [1956760] ×1 starktheshark [1983058] ×1 SporkMonkey [2065017] ×1 Sepulchrave [2092631] ×1 RobberHood [2361494] ×1 habibi-yallah [2559897] ×1 Curlyhurley [2572024] ×1 Twunt [2595578] ×1 pustak [2597273] ×1

BackAlleyBob [1902179]
[image: i.postimg.cc]

Welcome to the Bob show...



This is where everyone has a chance to hate on me... BackAlleyBob.

Yet I will also hate back and call your mother some not so nice things. LOL

Not everything is about me though...so please feel free to talk shit about anything game related.

There will be prizes to people that I think bring humor and excitement to the game.

Everything in this thread will be in fun though. If you are offended easily...this is not for you.

Best to F* off now !

I almost got banned the first time this show ran...Lets hope we can avoid it this time too.

TALK FUNNY SHIT FOR PRIZES...

Mentions: BackAlleyBob [1902179]

Kohai [2619140]
Oh yeah you almost got banned? That sounds about right,you have been sucking the wrong dick. Maybe this time loosen up a bit, go back to your roots “BackAlley” bob it feels a lot better.


Ps. My Father says Heeeey’
Alarka [1956760]
u know bob isnt really his real name its just a play on words for torn didnt let him use his real name BackAlleyBackstabbinOldBastard
RobberHood [2361494]
Just got me wondering whether you mostly give it or take it up the back alley?

And also, how much you pay the hobos to agree to the whole arrangement.
pustak [2597273]
I f**ken hate noobs who can't use basic English and communicate properly, but act all high and mighty. Like, I AM THE ONE PAYING YOU SHOW SOME RESPECT FOOL.
One dude even has the guts to say "I won't trade you my eDVD you seem like a scammer." Bitch how can I scam you for ONE DVD OF PORN and why would I want to scam someone for 3 mil?
Also, I hate this bitch. Weak-ass dipshit. Roves on about how others are weaker than his annoying ass, but has only 10k stats to show for it. Grow a pair of balls man. And go f**k yourself wiv them.
Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Mentions: habibi-yallah [2559897]

BackAlleyBob [1902179]
That was quite the little rant. I was going to send you an erotic dvd...but realized the only ones I have left are of your mom.

You sent a Feathery Hotel Coupon to Pustak with the message: Enjoy a night out to rest your c**k holster. Compliments of The Bob Show

Mentions: pustak [2597273]

Sepulchrave [2092631]
That's exactly the same Bob, but wearing a dress in a different alley.

(At least, he says it's a vageen. TBH, I'd say there's something a little fishy about it, but there isn't.)