Hi there,
I've learned 2 things since joining Torn just under 1 year ago...
1. You need to get to level 15 as fast as possible.
2. You need friends that can help you.
I'll help you grow with the game. I'm a data scientist and I have mined over 250,000 inactive accounts and estimated their battle stats. when you know someone's stats, it becomes a lot easy to get to level 15 faster without using Baldr's overused list.
If you are interested in getting a personalised list of 20 targets, send me a message and 100 plushies (yes it can be sheep, teddy bears or kittens or any combination of plushies) or beers.
I don't con players like many others do and I have never buy mugged anyone. I'm also looking for active players that want to grow and develop in the game...
What have you got to lose?
Regret
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: www.prankmenot.com]
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 24
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Really great player, good service, trustworthy and quick! Highly recommend!
bump
Terribly misleading name; you'll never regret any of his services ;))
Awesome and all around nice dude
Very trustworthy and quick, would recommend!