Nerve cap?
Started by 2074167 [2074167] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
if my memory serves me right I once saw bogie writing that 32,767 was the absolute limit to nerve yes.
how long would it take to be on that number?
I don't think it is max nerve.
It is the stack max. Like 1000 for E and 99999 for Happy.
The best way to get it is Halloween event treat exchange for nerve.
I heard the max max nerve would be 60 NNB + 40 faction perk + 10 merit upgrade + 15 from 10* Pub. = 125.
It is the stack max. Like 1000 for E and 99999 for Happy.
The best way to get it is Halloween event treat exchange for nerve.
I heard the max max nerve would be 60 NNB + 40 faction perk + 10 merit upgrade + 15 from 10* Pub. = 125.
There is a max as others have said I believe it’s 32,767.
125 is maximum active nerve bar, that regenerates. above that it doesnt generate you more, however you can stack up to 32767 with booze and halloween exchange.