Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Employee inactivity

Started by Meth [920423] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 83 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Meth [920423]
I have an employee who was inactive for one day and he has zero stars never had that happen before and it caused me to tank on sales for the day

I’ve had employees inactive for 5 days and still have three stars so I figure this is a bug
  • Working stats: +103
  • Settled in: +10
  • Director education: +12
  • Addiction: -2
  • Inactivity: -123
  • Effectiveness: 0
flufffy [494285]
When they’re online they need to do crimes and gym, if they don’t do that it will get worse and worse. This is bug report 7863 on this topic and it’s only been a month or two lol.
Jorgy411 [145507]
Goes to show they should have either informed everyone of the change publicly, or get rid of the update cause its causing more problems that it helps.
Jorgy411 [145507]
They announced in those oatch notes, but they gave zero details into what actually changed or what directors would come to expect. Only that change was coming to prep for a suggestion on displaying effectiveness stats. Nothing in there about what counts as activity.
flufffy [494285]
Yeah, nothing CJ can do really, bogie and Chedburn like some things to be a bit of a mystery and require thought and have players figure stuff out.... but it does mean 50,000 bug reports, which isn’t really an issue as staff are unpaid, just lots of copying and pasting.
Meth [920423]
Ok we marked this close but I currently have a guy 3 days inactive but yet he has 4 stars so I still think it’s a bug
Bandit [2033238]
It's not a bug. He plays the game when he's online. The only way he would instantly drop to 0 is if he wasn't actually playing the game for an extended period of time. I don't know what that period of time is but from what I've seen it's at least a few weeks