Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

SPOUSE NEEDED!

Started by -AVA- [2648059] on in Trading Post.

9 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
-AVA- [2648059]
Hey!
I am looking for a nice experienced player to help me progress and gain more knowledge about torn!
I don't expect you to be rich or live in a fancy house, I'm just looking for a active and genuine player who don't mind putting up with answering my silly questions as I level up!
Please feel free to message me

thank you for reading my thread!
-AVA-
[2648059]
-AVA- [2648059]
I have a faction that is really good to me I'm just trying to find another player now who wants to help eachother progress that's all
-AVA- [2648059]
I actually enjoy playing games, I don't expect or try to get handouts it kinda ruins the fun of playing or to achieve something.
I just want to find a spouse who would want to work with me rather then against me that's all