Any fishermen in Torn? I fish freshwater only, mostly for Bass and Catfish.
Fishing
Started by Randync [1171328] on in Animals & Nature.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
Not much into catfishing. Smallmouth are my main target come spring spawn. I also do a lot of trout and walleye fishing in the fall.
I fish, worked on boats in alaska and washington , but I'm back in pa now, I mainly go out for trout and eel, sometimes to the lakes to catch whatever carp catfish bass panfish , I got two monster trout last season It was around 2 or 3 am and i was fishing for eel and when i heart the splash i was like that's no eel i got all excited hard to jump down a 4 foot ledge and threw him up on the bank , fun time
just started flyfish for brook and brown trout last summer loved it
and i am probably the most avid fisher in my immediate family but the majority of my extended family loves fishing they live in utah and arizona so im by myself:(
and i am probably the most avid fisher in my immediate family but the majority of my extended family loves fishing they live in utah and arizona so im by myself:(