Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Link Issue

Started by KingKet [2101482] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

KingKet [2101482]
Hi, sorry to be writing this, im sure you get this all the time. I've recently gotten one of my friends into torn and my referal link didnt seem to work. He's made his account and hasn't turned up on my referal list yet. Although its not a major issue I'd greatly appreciate any attempt in fixing it.

Thanks,
KingKet
Curlyordie [2648117]
Hi,

I just want to clarify that this is true. I tried to sign up using his referral link but it didn’t seem to work.

thanks very much, I love the game!

Curlyordie