I thought that meditation could be a thing in the game. Simmilar to praying. There could be an education branch called 'Spiritualism' and if you finished it, you could meditate once a day. You would need to use 75 energy for this action and sometimes you would discover something. It would be quite rare and it would give you a slight bonus like 0,1% mugging bonus or health, damage etc.
This would make you wanna log in daily cause the more days you would meditate in a row the better your chances would be for a bonus.
There could be other achievements for this activity and I think this could be a great feature. Just think about it.
Thanks for reading.
This would make you wanna log in daily cause the more days you would meditate in a row the better your chances would be for a bonus.
There could be other achievements for this activity and I think this could be a great feature. Just think about it.
Thanks for reading.