Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Highest OD Rate

Started by Kv0the [2153277] on in Achievements.

6 replies · 364 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Kv0the [2153277]
I have an OD rate of 7.10% and used over 1500 LSD so far. I OD almost every 2 days. If there was a HOF for it I would definitely be leading it!

Kv

P.S. FML
Corvidae [1879936]
LSD did have about a 7% OD rate when I was using it. I had over 6% OD rate despite taking quite a bit of Cannabis while I was in SSL.

LSD ODs hurt a lot less than Xanax ones that’s for sure.
AndyIsh [2631761]
I just od'd twice in a row on ecstacy wasting my first rehab.

14:17:10 - 25/01/2021 You overdosed on some Ecstasy losing 145 energy and 10,279 happiness
19:59:55 - 25/01/2021 You rehabilitated for a fee of $250,000 gaining 3529 happiness and reducing your drug addiction by 95.24%
22:02:57 - 25/01/2021 You overdosed on some Ecstasy losing 135 energy and 7,075 happiness.

Overall rate is now 9.67%
Dai [2596583]
oh i'm glad to read this. my rate is only 5.24% at the moment. makes me feel a bit better lol. tho i only use ecs and xan for the most part