Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

"Hit Box" Issue?

Started by Starlord [2200729] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

il_tone [226067] ×1 Starlord [2200729] ×1

Starlord [2200729]

Had the Mission "Estranged" : Injure one of il_tone's legs



Attack Log: https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=35b7c629f6b2bd19f3924fd7e5868364



I completed it without actually getting a technical "Leg hit"


I'm guessing this hit "Starlord hit il_tone with his Fists in the Right foot for 33" is what completed the mission, but hitting a leg would indicate as such in the text wouldn't it?

I'm not complaining, I got the mission completed. Just wondering if there is a consistency issue here with exactly what I am required to hit? Or rather the phrasing of the mission requirements? "Successfully hit one of ________'s legs or feet" ?

Thank you.






Mentions: il_tone [226067] · Starlord [2200729]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
In case of this mission “leg” include both “leg” and “foot” target zones - that’s intended.