Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Litaeus [1991069] on in Faction Recruitment.

3 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
JusticeDragon [2641318]
Before I joined the church I was a average sinner, in pain and in poverty. I heard of the lord from the founder and was immediately just trying to extort it for my own gain, asking for things such as med kits and morphine. I was soon touched by the lords hand and have been changed. The lord is merciful and accepts any sinner.