Three months ago when this company was ten stars it sold at $935 million. I'm not expecting something so high but given that this company has such a pedigree I expect my buyer
SOLD
Started by FractalPariah [2246891] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
Three months ago when this company was ten stars it sold at $935 million. I'm not expecting something so high but given that this company has such a pedigree I expect my buyer