Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deftones, Workout, and Dream Guitar

Started by MauriPala [1827001] on in Health & Fitness.

4 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
MauriPala [1827001]
A great band to listen to is Deftones

Home workouts are cool but I miss the gym

My dream guitar is expensive af.

Reply with your fav bands, workouts, and dream gear if u got any
Mathematics [1631069]
Rammstein is my favorite band to workout to

Workout in my home gym, because I got tired of all the annoying people that get in the way at the gym
(e.g. people taking up equipment while sitting on their phone, people that don't rerack their weight).

Own my favorite guitar = Fendor Squire Stagemaster 7 String.
BaronVonDude [2169790]
I had a Schecter 7 string, dual humbuckers and a gibson flying V.

I listened to Rammstein, Slipknot, killswitch soilwork and trivium.

Well done man