I received the tree hugger mission a while ago and defeated 7/8 targets, the problem is I can't defeat my target. Even with vic and using an HEG I do 0 damage so I can't even complete the mission if someone else gets them down to 1hp the target is (1667224)
Impossible target
Started by AlphaReaper7 [2227681] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
There was an issue with target re-assign routine, it will be fixed with next push, I changed your target.
Thank you
So i just attacked a user, china1, and could only do 0 damage on two different attacks, is this a bug or something that can happen?
If you have at least 14x as much defense as an opponent's strength all their hits will get mitigated and do 0 damage.