Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Level 100

Started by Graciejj2000 [2037482] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 274 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Graciejj2000 [2037482]
Yayy Level 100! Goal achieved. Now it’s time to focus on getting those stats up so as not to be a bottom feeder.

Throughout the journey my focus was to be pretty casual about merit hunting that way there would still be plenty of stuff to do once 100 was achieved.

Other goals will be to purchase my own faction, continue leading others, and teaching new folks. I’m more excited about the game of Torn now, then when I first started. I’m thankful to all of those that helped me to get to the point I am at. Thank you, you know who you are.

Cheers!