Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Monofont notes

Started by CreatorX [2234054] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 162 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
20
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
40 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

CreatorX [2234054]
The text used in notes are now in monofont (similar to the font style when editing forum posts in code format) as opposed to the usual font style. This goes for the actual notes only, not the note titles.

The problem with this is that monofont takes up more space and is not visually pleasing. It caused some of my older notes where I'd have some single line text cross over to the next because of word wrapping, which is quite awkward for me since I use some of my notes as lists.

[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer
I'm not sure how this has randomly changed to monofont, but I kind of love it :) Definitely has a 'quick noting' vibe, feels really nice to me. A 'receipt' style fits here. It also makes it really intuitive that it's fully editable like a notepad document.

I guess we ideally do want a font that takes up less space, so I'll ask Dima if we can revert it back to how it was.